This year, the 20th Meeting of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance will be held at the Quebec Convention Center and the exhibition will run from July 24 to 27, 2017. The conference exhibition will showcase manufacturers of leading-edge equipment, publishing houses and innovation companies.
Exhibitor product showcase
July 24-27, 2017
Québec City Convention Centre, Room 200B
Sunday, July 23 - 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Monday, July 24 - 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Exhibit floor open
Monday, July 24 - 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, July 25 - 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 26 - 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 27 - 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 27 – 12:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The exhibitor product showcase will be located in a centralized location with traffic from all events.
Meet, Promote, Enjoy!
- Unique opportunity to meet face to face with over 600 scientists from around the world interested in recent developments and instrumentation in magnetic resonance;
- Meet with prospective employees;
- Keep abreast of new trends in a single place;
- Top-rated scientific program draws attendees from around the world;
- Exhibit committee staffed with experienced exhibiting, sales, and marketing professionals;
- Extensive use of social media to promote events and partners at strategic times;
- High visibility exhibits co-located with poster sessions (3) and coffee breaks (8).
Château Frontenac en automne / Château Frontenac in autumn